Life After Infertility...it never goes away! I'm here help, to heal, to honor.

Monday, April 11, 2011

Life After Infertility

I never thought I would be blogger, but here I am. There are alot of things in my life I never thought I would be doing, but I continue to surprise my self. I originally set-up this account because I wanted to enter a contest regarding mythbusting infertility. It made sense to set-up this account to help sell my book, Turtle Hope.
Once I got over the initial shock that I had become a "Blogger," I realized this is exactly what I needed in my life. It was time to live in the moment! I am a stay-at-home Mommy. I never went back to nursing after my second child was born. One of my life's passions is writing. The only writing I've been doing has been toward promoting my book and journaling in my daughters' baby books. I need an anonymous place where I can 'get out' of my head.
Life after infertility has taken me down a path I could not have imagined. My life is blessed. I have many interests I would love to explore. I can't help but think this yet another life lesson.

2 comments:

  1. This should be overcome by great willpower and make yourself much strong enough to bear all kinds of pain in life. If there is no pain so you will get no gain in life.

    Infertility Treatments

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very hard time and patience is the main key to keep yourself motivated and hope for getting conceive soon.

    Infertility Clinic

    ReplyDelete